Let’s face it, many brides need to take off the Loubs and slip on their dancin’ shoes in order to properly tear up the dance floor >> these sparkly sneakers are the PERFECT solution.
As we all know, the mixed metal trend is still in full force…but there is something to be said for silver accents on their own. This cool hue is quite diverse and can come off as edgy + funky, or classic + romantic >> we’d love to see more of it incorporated in the SOIREES to come!
Would you add touches of silver to your next celebration?
PC: 1. Janneke Storm via Rock n’ Roll Bride | 2. Winsome And Wright via SMP | 3. via Trendencias Belliza | 4. Emily Lauren Blake | 5. I Heart My Groom | 6. Ruth Eileen Photography via SMP | 7. Janneke Storm via Rock n’ Roll Bride | 8. Clary Pfeiffer via Hey Wedding Lady | 9. via Pinterest | 10. Mollie Crutcher Photography | 11. Miki & Sonja Photography | 12. Peaches And Mint via SMP
[What You’ll Need]
- Bourbon whiskey
- Sage-infused simple syrup [directions below]
- Fresh sage
[What To Do]
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, 1 1/2 shots of whiskey, a small splash of sage-infused simple syrup, and the juice from an entire lemon
- Shake well and strain over fresh ice
- Garnish with a fresh sage leaf
[Sage-Infused Simple Syrup]
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil and take off heat
- Add 1 cup of granulated sugar and stir until dissolved
- Add 4-5 fresh sage leaves into simple syrup and let sit for an hour, stirring occasionally
- Strain and serve