WOW…who knew that you channel your inner farytale princess and wear real life Dolce & Gabbana glass slippers on your wedding day?!
We are all for a classic red and green holiday SOIREE, but we especially love when people think outside of the box to feel festive and are loving this fun holiday inspiration from around the web…
Photo Credit: 1. Sheila Gim photography via Design Love Fest | 2. via Akua Afari Photography | 3. Instagram | 4. via Nordstrom | 5. via Craftaholics Anonymous | 6. via Anthropologie | 7. via Lydia Kasumi Shirreff | 8. via Brit.co | 9. via Tea Wagon Tales
Bring on the cozy cocktails….southern California is cooling down! This holiday-inspired libation is just as delicious as it is pretty.
[What You’ll Need]
- Spiced rum
- Orange juice
- Cranberry juice
- Raw sugar
- Fresh lemon
- Fresh orange
- Frozen cranberries
[What to Do]
- In a cocktail shaker, add a small pinch of raw sugar and a lemon wedge
- Muddle well, making sure to extract the oils from the lemon rind
- Add ice, 1 1/2 shots of spiced rum, a heavy splash of orange juice, and a small splash of cranberry juice
- Shake well, strain over fresh ice, and garnish with whole cranberries and an orange sphere
FACT: We love paper goods over here at SOIREE | CENTER and are super excited to showcase Sophia Loves Letters today! Sophia works closely with her clients to make their visions come to life and create the perfect celebration details. From calligraphy to watercolor and everything in between….it seems there is nothing that this talented letterer can’t create [or medium to write on for that matter] and we are honored to call her one of our beloved preferred vendors.
Not to mention that the lovely Sophia’s work has been seen at several SOIREE | CENTER events:
- A Member-Filled Industry Dinner for ILEA
- Our 2016 Holiday Bash
- #SCMemberMeetup Painting Party
- Intro to Modern Calligraphy Workshop
- La Tavola Linen Release Party [check out her chalkboard skills]
- #SoireeSippers photo shoots
WHAT IS YOUR SPECIALTY?
“Taking the bride and groom’s vision for their wedding day and making sure it reflects in their paper goods! Every couple’s style is different, and I love getting to bring it to life on paper and help them tell their story. I love creating something unique, and using non-traditional materials likes leaves, stones, leather, that become mementos of the event for all involved.”
OVERALL STYLE IN 3 WORDS
Romantic . Modern . Whimsical
WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
“Color! Specifically watercolor, I could play with it all day. Details in nature, patterns, and other calligraphers and designers.”
- Graphic Design
- Menu and Invitation Design
- PHONE: 805.455.1564
- WEBSITE: www.sophialovesletters.com
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- SOCIAL: INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER
PC: 1-2 Anna Delores Photography | 3. Michelle Beller Photography | 4. Anna Delores Photography | 5. Mi Belle Photographers | 6. Jake and Necia Photography | 7-8 Michael + Anna Costa Photography | 9. Michael Carmichael Photography | 10. Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Duo | 11. Anna Delores Photography