Furthermore, the SOIREE | CENTER is a creative event planning center and website showcasing a carefully curated library of vendors within the wedding and event industry. Our ultimate goal is to provide inspiration to couples + community to the very best event professionals in Santa Barbara >> all while upholding the highest standards of professionalism and service. We are committed to great style and to seeking out and filling our center and blog with fresh industry talent and the resources that are needed to plan the most sensational SOIREES.
As a one-stop shop for wedding and event planning in Santa Barbara and beyond, the SOIREE | CENTER offers a unique combination of convenience and service in a warm and inspiring boutique environment.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
If you are in the process of planning a SOIREE: you are welcome to peruse our complimentary list of preferred vendors here on our website or make an appointment to come by and look through our preferred vendor portfolios in our beautiful center, at no cost.
If you are an industry professional: for membership and guest visit rates, please fill out our questionnaire and we will be happy to send our information kit including our member menu and pricing.
- DO I NEED AN APPOINTMENT?
YES! A pre-schedule appointment is required to visit the center between the hours of 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Sunday. You can make an appointment HERE.
- CAN I BRING A GUEST[S]?
Absolutely! The more the merrier. Please just let us know when making your appointment how many guests you plan to bring so we can properly accommodate your group.
- DOES THE SOIREE | CENTER HAVE IN-HOUSE EVENT PLANNERS?
No. We are not event planners nor do we offer any planning services [we like to leave that to our wonderful members]. We strictly offer guidance to help you find your perfect vendors.
- HOW DOES THE SOIREE | CENTER MAKE MONEY?
Our fabulous event professional members pay us an annual fee to be showcased in our center and on our website. Furthermore, while our main lounge stocked with vendor portfolios and event resources is open to brides and grooms to peruse [at no cost], we also have private meeting spaces that are available exclusively to event professionals to reserve.
- HOW CAN MY WEDDING BE FEATURED ON THE SOIREE | CENTER BLOG?
We love featuring real weddings and are always looking to showcase new and original content. Check out our submissions page for details and instructions on how to submit your SOIREE.
MEET MELISSA: THE OWNER OF THE SOIREE | CENTER
- My name is Melissa Piña–yes Piña, as in COLADA!
- I have worked in the Santa Barbara event industry for 7 years and absolutely LOVE the incredible community of vendors that this beautiful city has.
- I am originally from Long Beach, went to UCSB and simply never left!
- I am 6 feet tall and still wear heels.
- I am obsessed with anything black, white, and gold.
- I have a not-so-secret hobby >> dreaming up signature cocktails for our blog [all Soiree Sippers are concocted and taste tested by me].
- The SOIREE | CENTER is truly my labor of love and I am thrilled to bring a new concept to the Santa Barbara event arena…
Video from our April 2015 launch party thanks to B Studios